Royal Navy will be running webinars during Scottish Apprenticeship Week, providing information on available apprenticeships within the Royal Navy.
Royal Navy Engagement Team serving members of staff will be available to answer questions and talk to interested students.
- These webinars will run from 0900 – 2000 on Monday 1st March – Friday 5th March.
- Interested schools will be able to book 1 hour slot(s) for a class(es) or group(s).
- By offering slots, we hope that interested students will feel less intimidated to ask questions and will experience a more relaxed, comfortable environment.
- Please note that there will always be a minimum of two RN staff present at each engagement and any interested school should provide at least one teacher or chaperone.
- To make a booking or for any further information, please contact the CPO Ken Sutherland on: email@example.com or mob. 07901690393
When you start an apprenticeship in the Royal Navy, you’re right at the beginning of an adventure that will take you all around the world. You’ll be a valuable member of the team as soon as you join, because you’ll be learning on the job, making a vital contribution and earning a competitive wage from day one. And the world-class training will mean you have all the transferable skills you need to succeed in civilian life.
Royal Navy apprenticeships were judged by Ofsted to be ‘Outstanding’. The Royal Navy is rated as a ‘Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer’ and, with one of the highest completion rates in the UK, is a recognised provider of quality apprenticeships.