There’s a new, easy way for employers to connect with schools and colleges – Marketplace.
Marketplace is a simple, easy to use online tool. You, as an employer, tell us what you can offer, such as a school visit or work placement, and we then promote out to schools and colleges, making the connection. There’s no obligation and it’s free of charge.
- schools and colleges gain access to your knowledge and expertise, and you help young people develop the attitude and skills you need
- you can inspire young people to work for you or your sector
- make a positive impact on the community with raised awareness of who you are and what you do
- you can make connections regardless of the size of your business
- it’s great for staff development. Employees involved will gain a sense of achievement in supporting young people.
Marketplace is delivered by Skills Development Scotland and Developing the Young Workforce (DYW).
Visit www.ourskillsforce.co.uk/marketplace to find out more.